Terms of business
Why a GTC (general terms and conditions)?
- This insurance and bancassurance portal is designed to result in customer value in every case. You should receive all necessary information, best price/performance offers and expeditious processing. Of course, we are set up to make our GTC’s as simple and understandable as possible. So that we can offer you this service in the future, we protect you and ourselves from injustice and crime.
An insurance broker or insurance agent is at the service of clients vis-à-vis insurance companies. He advises the customers, compares the offers of all insurances and negotiates the best conditions for performance and premiums.
A free service that no one should do without!
The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use on the occasion of your visit to our website is an important concern for us.
General Terms and Conditions (GTC)
1. all contracts with insurance companies, banks and other institutions are governed by the contracts and terms and conditions of these companies. By entering into an insurance policy and or contract, you acknowledge receipt and acceptance of the terms of the contract. If you have not received them, you must request them from us in advance. We do not take any responsibility for contracts and possible changes that the client agrees with the mediated companies and vice versa.
The term oneZone and oneZone.ch is a label and always refers to the operator, the company “professional risk management AG”.
2. we do not assume any liability if an application is not accepted by a company or is accepted too late, reorganized or terminated. This is solely at the free discretion of the respective contractual partners.
3. our service does not bring you any additional costs, unless we explicitly point it out to you.
4. the agreements with our customers and visitors depend on the one hand on the contractual conditions that exist with our partners and on the other hand on the legal provisions that are valid in Switzerland.
5. oneZone.ch presents information about insurance and bancassurance on this website. The site is subject to constant changes and additions, which serve to update and enrich the information and functions offered. The information is therefore provided without guarantee for topicality, correctness and completeness.
6. the company “professional risk Management AG” as operator of the internet page www.oneZone.ch is not liable for direct or indirect damages, including lost profits or other financial losses, which are based on the use of the information and function offer of this page and the oneZone App.
7. despite careful control of the content, we assume no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
8. oneZone.ch is independent of federal authorities, insurance companies, banks and other organizations. Unless otherwise indicated, the texts presented represent exclusively the opinion of the editorial staff of oneZone.ch and the corresponding authors.
9. the retrieval, copying, storage and processing of the web pages, their contents or results generated or displayed with the presentation tools, in whole or in part, may be undertaken solely for private, non-commercial use. Copyright notices and trademark designations may not be changed or removed. All actions beyond this require prior written approval.
10. oneZone.ch’s offer can be changed at any time and adapted to the usual market situations. The overriding principle is the preservation, development and continuation of this Internet portal and the customer app.
11. abusive and or harmful statements can not be checked by us for truthfulness and will be adjusted or deleted upon request with appropriate justification from affected persons. We assume no liability and refer to a free opinion.
12. agency contract
All contractual partners are subject to the Swiss Data Protection Act and the Swiss Anti-Money Laundering Act and must be registered with FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority) and in some cases with Cicero (continuing education requirement) to act as consultants. Intermediaries are independent, self-employed persons or financial company contracting parties and are therefore themselves responsible for misuse, consulting errors and their consequences. Our employees and intermediaries are always experienced professionals who have already acquired a correspondingly good education and experience. Of course, we will always make every effort to fulfill the customer’s requests and your concerns to the best of our ability.
13. protection of minors
Children and persons under the age of 18 should not submit any personal data to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
14. newsletter data
Customer data entered for the purpose of a free inquiry may be used for newsletters. This can be cancelled directly in the newsletter. Data will not be analyzed or otherwise disclosed.
The broker: professional risk management AG, Landstrasse 99, 5430 Wettingen (hereinafter referred to as oneZone or PRM) is an unbound insurance broker and has cooperation agreements with the following insurance companies:
- 3A Alternative Assurance Agency
- AIG Versicherungen
- Allianz Suisse Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft
- Allianz Suisse Versicherungs-Gesellschaft
- Animalia Tierversicherungen
- ASGA Pensionskasse
- Assista Rechtsschutz
- Assura Krankenkasse
- Avenir Krankenversicherung
- AXA Leben
- AXA Versicherungen
- AXA Kredit und Kautionen
- Automate Insurance
- Basler Leben
- Basler Versicherung
- CAP Rechtsschutz-Versicherungsgesellschaft (Allianz)
- Cigna – Global Health
- Concordia Krankenkasse
- Convictus BVG
- Coop Rechtsschutz
- Creditreform – Inkasso – Kreditversicherung
- CSS Krankenkasse
- Dextra Rechtsschutz
- Direct-Car – Autoversicherung
- Direct-Home – Haushaltversicherung
- Direct-Kaution – Mietkaution Privat und Gewerbe
- Easy Sana Krankenversicherung
- Elips Life
- Euler Hermes – Kreditversicherung
- Emilia AG
- Emmental Versicherung
- ERV – Europäische Reiseversicherung
- Epona – Tierversicherung
- Esurance – IT – Gastro und Hotelerie
- Firstcaution – Mietkaution
- Fortuna Rechtsschutz-Versicherungs-Gesellschaft
- Generali Allgemeine Versicherungen
- Generali Personenversicherungen
- Grape insurance
- Groupe Mutuel Versicherungen
- Groupe Mutuel Leben
- GVB Gebäudeversicherung
- Hanse Merkur – Reiseversicherung
- HDI Gerling – Industrieversicherung
- Helvengo – Betriebshaftpflicht, Cyber, D&O
- Helsana Krankenkasse
- Helvetia Schweizerische Lebensversicherungsgesellschaft
- Helvetia Schweizerische Versicherungsgesellschaft
- Innova Krankenkasse – Krankentaggeld
- Liberty International
- Liberty Vorsorge
- Liechtenstein Life Assurance
- Lloyd’s Insurance
- Markel Versicherung Schweiz
- Mobiliar Versicherung
- Nautima swiss – Bootversicherung
- Mutuel Krankenversicherung
- Orion Rechtsschutz-Versicherung
- ÖKK Versicherungen und Krankenkassen
- PAX Schweizerische Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft
- Pensionskasse pro / Telco
- Philos Krankenversicherung
- Profond Pensionskasse
- Progrès Versicherungen
- Protekta Rechtsschutz-Versicherung
- RMS – Coverholder at LLOYD’s
- Sanagate Krankenkasse
- Sanitas Krankenkasse
- Schweizerische Mobiliar Versicherungsgesellschaft
- smildirect versicherungen
- Supra assurance maladie
- Swica Krankenkasse
- Swiss Life
- Sympany Krankenkasse
- Sympany Versicherungen
- TCS Home
- TSM Transportversicherung – Rennsport
- Vaudoise Leben
- Vaudoise Versicherungen
- Visana Krankenkasse
- VZ Vorsorge
- Zugerberg Finanz – Vermögensverwaltung
- Zürich Lebensversicherungs-Gesellschaft
- Zürich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft
oneZone cooperates with the above-mentioned companies according to the insurance needs of its clients in all classes of insurance. It is compensated by them with the commissions and brokerage fees customary in the market. These amount to between 0 and 20% of the net premium. oneZone works on behalf of its clients according to the services agreed in the broker mandate.
All our advisors are all qualified insurance advisors with appropriate education and training and are registered in the intermediary register of Finma (Financial Market Authority) and or Cicero Member (continuing education requirement).
- Register of intermediaries Finma: https://www.finma.ch/en/authorisation/insurance-intermediaries/vermittlerportal/suche/
- Cicero Member Register: https://www.cicero.ch/berater-check (in german)
Professional risk management AG is liable for errors, negligence or incorrect information provided by the advisor in connection with the broker mandate. professional risk management AG has taken out a financial loss insurance policy with an insured amount of CHF 2 million.
If there is an advisory error by an intermediary/broker, they are directly liable. Our intermediaries/brokers are directly subject to Finma with their own registration and mandatory liability insurance for financial losses with an insured amount of CHF 2 million.
Any advisors who are directly affiliated with an insurance company are merely users of the app and are directly liable. There is no cooperation with these insurance consultants with oneZone. This is agreed exclusively always at the request of the customer. All data protection violations and consultant damages are the sole liability of the responsible consultant. professional risk management AG acts exclusively as support for the consultant in the sense of a customer service. For this purpose, PRM needs a data release from the customer to obtain necessary information and context.
Insurance advisors with a cooperation with oneZone are usually unaffiliated intermediaries acting exclusively in the customer’s interest.
Personal data will only be recorded by your customer advisor and the oneZone app to the extent that it is required within the scope of the services agreed in the “oneZone mandate” and the customer’s orders. The Broker professional risk management AG undertakes to take all precautions to comply with the relevant statutory provisions of data protection. The data will be treated with absolute confidentiality. Personal data is usually kept in electronic and / or paper form.
At the customer’s request, the data will be deleted to the extent that this is possible due to the legal obligation to retain the data. However, the data will not be used for anything else.
For unit-linked life insurance 3b, an adequacy test is required, which is created to protect customers. As a rule, this is already integrated in the insurance application.
The personnel details of the assigned consultants can be seen in the personal oneZone app.
professional risk management AG
Responsible for data protection is: Claude Grenacher – CFO
+41 (0)58 255 06 00
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection provisions of the Swiss Confederation (Federal Act on Data Protection, FADP), every person has the right to protection of his or her privacy and to protection against misuse of his or her personal data. We comply with these provisions. Personal data is treated as strictly confidential and is neither sold nor passed on to third parties. In close cooperation with our hosting providers, we strive to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or falsification. When you access our web pages, the following data is stored in log files: IP address, date, time, browser request and general transmitted information about the operating system or browser. This usage data forms the basis for statistical, anonymous evaluations so that trends can be identified, which we can use to improve our offerings accordingly.
With regard to data protection the broker mandate: OneZone is subject to the Federal Act on Data Protection (FADP). It processes the personal data collected or generated for or by the client within the scope of the broker mandate, including all data relating to the client’s insurance policies, exclusively for the purposes of the broker mandate. It shall treat them as strictly confidential, but may pass them on to the extent necessary for the performance of the contract or as provided by law, namely to insurance companies and third parties called in. The data is stored electronically or on paper exclusively in Switzerland. The use of the data from the broker mandate by oneZone also remains reserved in accordance with the agreement on the use of the customer portal.
With every communication to us, you confirm that we may pass on your data to our partner companies for the use of the requested inquiries. The data provided will be transmitted to the relevant companies for the purpose of preparing offers and providing information. We are not liable for missing or incorrect information, nor for the time period of the offer preparation. Data will never be disclosed to any other person or company. The data is stored in a high-security server in Switzerland.
When you request information, order e-books, or make other requests, we ask for your name and other personal information. It is your free decision whether you enter this data. We store your data on specially protected servers in Switzerland. Following a corresponding review, the EU Commission has certified that the level of data protection in Switzerland is comparable to that under EU law. Data transfer from the EU to Switzerland is permitted under data protection law. Access to it is possible only for a few authorized persons. These are responsible for the technical, commercial or editorial support of the content and servers.
Right to object to data collection in special cases and to direct marketing (Art. 21 DSGVO)
If the data processing is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f FADP, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time on grounds relating to your particular situation. If you object, we will no longer process your personal data concerned unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims (objection under Article 21(1) FADP).
If your personal data is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing. If you object, your personal data will subsequently no longer be used for the purpose of direct marketing (objection pursuant to Art. 21 (2) FADP).
Right to restriction of processing
If you have restricted the processing of your personal data, this data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of an important public interest of the European Union or a Member State.
6. upon request, our clients will receive a login to the database with access to their insurance policies with service for claims and communication possibilities. The security of access is guaranteed. Each customer is responsible for keeping the access data secret and not granting access to anyone else.
7. once a policy has been concluded, the GDPR pursuant to § 7 shall apply. the service provider in force.
professional risk management aG
Responsible for data protection is: Claude Grenacher – CFO
+41 (0)58 255 06 00
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “anonymizeIP()” so that the IP addresses are only processed in a shortened form to exclude a direct personal reference.
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are non-binding. The author expressly reserves the right to change, supplement or delete parts of the pages or the entire offer without prior notice or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
Liability for links
References and links to third party websites are beyond our responsibility. Any responsibility for such websites is declined. The access and use of such websites is at the user’s own risk. Copyright The copyright and all other rights to the content, images, photos or other files on the website belong exclusively to the owner of this site, or to the specifically named rights holders, or have been acquired and licensed for this purpose. The written consent of the copyright holders must be obtained in advance for the reproduction of any elements.
Agreement on the use of the customer portal
- The use of the app is free of charge for all customers
- The mandate on the app is for all customers
- The customer may retain the previous insurance advisor for their existing policies. If desired, this person will be given access to the oneZone app, where he or she can view all customer data.
- The responsible consultant can be changed at any time at the customer’s request.
- For consultations, conclusions and changes of insurances, always and exclusively the conditions and terms of the corresponding insurance contracts are valid.
- The oneZone App does not guarantee completeness and correctness of all information. This is to be understood as a guideline. In particular, the premium details and premium invoices, existing or cancelled insurance policies.
Full address of the operator:
professional risk management AG
Responsible for data protection is: Claude Grenacher
Tel: 0041 58 255 06 00
…is a registered member in the Swiss Register of Intermediaries at
Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA
under register number 28’048 and Cicero Member register number 29’887.
Advisors, intermediaries and brokers with a cooperation with professional risk management AG are directly entered/registered with Finma in the intermediary register and are legally liable themselves and directly for any advisory errors.
professional risk management AG is reinsured for financial losses.